Life of a Carnie

I am a carnie. I have an obsession with juggling too many oddly shaped things once. I need to be busy. I crave being busy. When I'm not busy I waste my life away on seasons of 24 and shopping online. If I can keep myself busy busy busy I get so much accomplished; as long as I don't over do it and collapse. Oh the balance is like walking the tight rope! Ok, enough circus puns.

So this past month has been full of moving, creating a wedding announcement for my cousin, planning for the wedding, helping her with her makeup for her bridal photos, making a photo book for her reception, getting together with old friends and making plans to go dancing (so excited for that), having my 14 year old brother come for a long weekend, helping Micah with his math homework, trying to sell my car, and still working 40 hours a week, attempting to continue to workout for an hour or more a day, cooking, cleaning, kittens, and the list goes on. I have been looking forward to this weekend to celebrate my anniversary, go get pedicures with Micah, cash in my birthday massage from Micah, watch LOTR extended versions trilogy (it's what we do for our anniversary and it's a kick ass tradition if I may so myself - later we dress up like Arwen and Aragorn and talk sexytalk in elvish and turn each other on - you should see my genuine LOTR elvish robes hanging in my closet) and just plain relax and sleep! It's going to be great.

But after this long weekend (I took Monday off for Anniversary frivolities) I will need a new project. Any ideas? Anyone need a wedding announcement made up? (I'll attach some files soon of the finished project. Apparently blogger doesn't accept pdf formatted files. LAME-O!)

0 comments: