CitiKitty - by Jen

You have to check this out: http://www.citikitty.com/. Make sure you watch the video posted on the website. If you can't get enough, check out YouTube and search for "toilet trained cat". There are too many to watch in a day and no matter how many times you watch them, it will still blow your mind and more importantly make you giggle.

So as you may have already assumed...I ordered one (of course). In fact my CitiKitty arrived a few days ago in the mail. (It even came with catnip and salmon treats for the kitties!) Being the environmentally friendly human being that I am plus the fact that I love being odd and doing quite quirky things, I had to have one. Plus, I'm lazy. Two kittens produce a lot of poop. This means frequently dealing with a very "shitty" job. (Sorry I couldn't help saying it - teehee.) We use a very natural flushable clumping litter now, but frankly having our cats do the dirty in our toilet is fantastically better in so many ways.

So please, mark your calendars for about the middle of February. There will be a video deput starring Sophie and Tabith using the john.

0 comments: