Things That Happen That Shouldn't and Defy All Universal Laws

I was just using a mechanical pencil and a memory smacked me in the face like an angry mother. TWICE in elementary and middle school, TWICE something unexplainable and weird happened to me. I pumped out too much lead so when I placed pressure on the pencil to write, the lead broke. I immediately felt something rocket up my nose that made my eyes water.

SERIOUSLY?

This 6 mm thick, 1/8" long piece of lead flew STRAIGHT UP MY NOSE?! What are the freakin odds of that? It's not like I even have large cavernous nostrils or anything! Out of the 9 BILLION other places it could have gone, that's where it went? And talk about embarrassing! All of a sudden you're making bulldog grunting noises in the back of the classroom, then sprint up to the front with your eyes all misty to grab a tissue, then furiously blow your nose and poke around in the snot to make sure it came out, all whilst the judging hot stares of your classmates sizzle the back of your neck. TRAUMITIZING.

And this happened to me TWICE. I swear that is like the same odds as being hit by lightening twice. It makes no sense so my conclusion is; God needed a good laugh.

0 comments: