Brain Fart Illness

Let me start this by saying I NEVER. EVER. EVER. get sick. So when I do get sick (which never happens, remember) I am a big fat baby. Friday I woke up feeling like I got hit by a big semi truck full of ninja turtle slime that somehow made it's way inside my brain.




It occasionally will make an appearance when I bend over too low or sneeze, but most of it must still be in my brain because something is causing the intense pressure in there. Unless it's my unborn tumor twin trying to get out. That's the only other thing I can think of.

The worst part about it all is that it won't go away. Talk about stubborn! I took Friday off work and slept on and off all day and watched 3 movies and took it way easy. I have since been taking it easy and yet the slime will not leave me. I wonder if it's feeding off my brain because since the truck wreck I can't seem to think very clearly. Or maybe that's due to the fact that reading, looking at anything brighter than death, seeing, just basically using my eyes for anything useful, feels like the slime has grown legs and is ever so politely kicking the backs of my eyeballs to make more room for its lazy ass. Also I think it's sitting in the fetal position with its little slimy bum crouched over my left inner ear. I can't hear a damn thing on that side. Maybe I'm pregnant and instead of being in my uterus, the baby is in my head. I have no idea how that could happen, but it would explain why I feel the way I do.

No matter what is going on in there, I want it to stop. I want it to go away. Sitting at work staring at this bright screen feels like someone is torturing me and about every 45 minutes I want to burst out crying. The time in between my emotional break downs consists of blankness. Usually my mind won't stop buzzing with ideas and things to do and errands to run, but now I just have a giant never ending string of brain farting poofs. I guess I could be grateful for the lack of busyness in my brain, except that the stillness just makes me want to go to sleep. I wonder if I could fool my co-workers into thinking I'm awake when I'm really not...

0 comments: