NetFlix Insta-Play

If ANY of you have netflix and have not taken advantage of the insta play option, you are MISSING out BIG time! I think Micah and I have saved literally at least a hundred dollars since we have reduced our renting and buying habits to nearly zero.
There are some pretty good movies on the insta play list, but the real gems are the shows. The Office, Lost, we just started Dexter and The IT Crowd, there is 30 Rock, and on and on and on. And it's all FREE (well included in ANY Netflix plan that is), streaming to your computer. Best. thing. EVER!

So - check it out and get addicted to shows so that you stay up til 2 am on a "school" night. So much more fun than sleeping. PLUS you get to have real tripped up bloody dreams when you watch Dexter. Yay for modern twisted TV shows!

1 comments:

I just started watching 30 Rock on Netflix. I watched 8 episodes today. No joke. It's taking over my life :) Ha. Well, as much as it can with a 10 month old baby running around.