Look A Like

I want to take a vote. I have been told I look like some different celebrities and want to know who you think I look the most like. All these choices are women I have been told I look like before. Honest. (They are all such a compliment but I can't believe some of the ones I have gotten.) So cast your votes!


A) Angelina Jolie









B) Julia Roberts









C) Jennifer Aniston











D) One of my personal favorites, Carmen Electra!









E) Jennifer Lopez (look at the second picture - more in the booty region...)











F) The newest addition and what sparked the idea for this blog; Amy Adams








What I find really interesting is that these women either share my name, share a love for dramatic eye makeup, or share my hair color or high cheek bones.


Ok, so I got a new one yesterday and this killed me. An asian girl looked at me and said, you look like Cinderella. I didn't even thank her right away because I was so boggled by this statement. Was it a subtle way for her to say I looked like a scrub? Or was it just meant as, wow, you look like a classic white person. Or, you glow like a disney princess? Regardless, I thought it was awesome and I'd add it to the list for kicks.




3 comments:

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I guess now I do!

So my vote would be a mix between Angelina and Julia. Its definitely the high cheek bones and eye makeup. You're gorgeous girl!

 

I would say a compilation of them all but in particular: J-Lo's bootay, Angelina's devilish attitude and fine-ness, Amy Adams blended with Julia Roberts for facial structure, and Carmen Electra's sexxxxxxiness! So I guess my answer to the poll, is yes. All of the above.

 

I think last year's Halloween costume has tainted my vote, but I do see why people have compared you to the others.