A Few of My Not So Favorite Things

Fashion faux-pas! I see these babies all the time and it is like nails on a chalkboard. Gives me the willies.

  • Boys wearing "sagged" skinny jeans. (I don't mind boys in skinny jeans when they are fitted right, but really? The sagging just doesn't work here boys.)
  • Sweat pants tucked into Uggs. I see this EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
  • This is a new one : knee high boots and capris! I mean, it's one thing if your capris are long enough that they tuck into the boots and no one is the wiser, but when you are walking and I can see skin?! It's like wearing knee high nylons with a skirt not quite long enough to meet. It's called thigh-highs ladies!
  • CROCS. The ONLY place these are appropriate are outdoors in the garden. That is it.
  • Socks and sandals in any way, shape, or form.
  • Workout shoes with jeans. They make cute sneakers for a reason.
  • Pleated pants. Never flattering, never cute, never acceptable.
  • Muffin tops. Come on, find jeans that fit.
  • Bumpits - I enjoy some volume and back-combing as much as the next girl, but beehives haven't come back into style for a reason.
  • Eye shadow that matches your eye color. Like, blue and blue. Oh yes ma'am, I am a dirty tramp from the 80's.
  • Cameltoe. Nuff said.
  • High water pants - get a better tailor.
  • Jean on jean. You can only rock denim as one item.
  • Throw your Bedazzler away. Gems are only appropriate on little beauty queen girls that have fake teeth and are slave driven.
  • Leggings on larger people. Sorry, but it's just one of those things.
  • Thongs/g-strings hanging out of the back of pants. Trashy!
  • Spandex shorts - should have been left in the 80's. Underarmor is a different story.
  • Slippers in public. I know they're comfortable...
  • Curlers in public.
  • Pajamas in public. (Minus the Pharmacy. That's legit.)
  • Mullets are never cool anywhere or anytime. Unless it's part of a costume.
  • Anything adorned with the Muppets, Looney Toons, or Winny the Pooh after the age of ten; max.
  • Dark lip liner with no lipstick. Frightening.
  • Fake nails so long that I ponder the mechanics of going to the bathroom.

That's all I can think of now. Stay tuned for updates!

2 comments:

I agree with all of these. We should rule the world together.