Outfit Frustration

I meticulously pick out my outfits most days of the week to express myself and use clothes as a way to create something new and fun. Some days I could give a flying care what I wear; all I desire is comfort. But, on the majority of days in which I DO care, what is the point of it if I have to wear my coat all flippin' day! Good thing I have fabulous coats...

But seriously...why can't a medium temperature be decided for thermostat settings? Why do men get to choose? They are usually wearing thicker, warmer clothes than women in the work place and in my experience are just warmer all the time. Why do they get optimal comfort whilst I huddle in my cubicle trying to absorb as much heat from my tiny space heater as possible, sometimes even wearing my mittens that fold back into fingerless gloves to keep my tiny baby fingers warm as I type? My baby fingers may fall off! I have seen them get very blue before and I'm sorry, but I like my baby fingers! I want to keep them as long as possible please.

So dear men, please for once stop being so selfish and let it be slightly warmer at work. Suck it up that you may feel a bit "warm" and will need to take time out of your oh so busy schedule to take your suit jacket off. But don't worry too much, I'll be here to hand you tissues to wipe up your tears.

1 comments:

oh my gosh, i couldn't agree more!! soooooo frustrating that men are put in charge of the temp of the WHOLE office. i was always freezing as well! i'd dress for winter temps when outside it was 95 degrees and 90% humidity!