Party Buses

I need to out loud discuss party buses. First of all, I have never been on one but have seen many a picture of people drunken off the "heezy" doing I don't want to know what. So fine, get one for a bachelor/bachelorette party, get one for some fun outing with your friends or that time you hung out with a bunch of strippers; but DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get one when you are in a fancy dress. Prom or a wedding is what I am specifically hinting at. I mean, come on. Those buses are designed for fornication and lowering yourself to do things you wouldn't normally do when sober.

It is NOT classy.

I guess if you are having a trashy wedding and wearing a white velor J-Lo outfit to get married in it may be appropriate. But I just witnessed pictures of a girl, covered in Swarovski crystals with a tiara and the whole works - workin' it on a stripper pole in a party bus. This was before the wedding took place. I'm sorry but lay the "fun" aside and embrace your "princess-ness" by riding in a limo and drinking nice champagne - not having your wedding party drinking Bud Lite and eating Rice Krispy Treat squares in their tuxes and nice dresses on the way to the chapel.

You could have done better.

0 comments: