Photoshop - My New True Love

I wish I had 12 hours a day just to devote to photoshop. The things you can create with it are incredible and amazing and will be helpful in my endevors as a "designeer" (a word I stole from a photoshop site). I'm married to an artist that can render amazing pictures with a pencil and his hands. I am not so lucky so I want to try my way through the digital world.

Funny story, Micah and I visited my grandparents a few weekends ago (we are still eating the apples we helped picked - it's never ending but a delicious eternal task) and my grandpa just could not grasp what digital art/media/anything is and how you create it. It's funny how fast what we use to design changes. He couldn't even comprehend it. So crazy!

Anyways moral of this post is: I want to become a photoshop designeer extraordinaire! Look out world - here I come! (As soon as I discover 12 disposable hours in my day.)

0 comments: